We are excited to announce a brand partnership with Snugabell to help moms rock the fourth trimester. We would also like to take this opportunity to introduce you to Snugabell’s Belly Beads Lactation Tool.
- EFFECTIVE & BEAUTIFUL VISUAL TEACHING TOOL – The three Belly Beads represent a newborn’s stomach capacity on Day 1, Day 3 and Day 10 as referenced on the attached Belly Disc. This tool makes it easy for new parents to visualize how little milk baby actually needs, as well as why newborns eat so frequently. This reinforces that supplements are not required and that colostrum, the first milk, is more than enough to meet a newborn’s needs.
- BOOST MOMS’ CONFIDENCE – Belly Beads are effective in showing pumping and formula-feeding moms the appropriate amount to feed by bottle.
- 100% NON-TOXIC – Our Belly Beads are solid wood, finished with wax, and strung on leather cording for long-lasting, natural beauty. The split ring on the Belly Disc is stainless steel.
- VERSATILE – Lactation Consultants, Educators, Doulas, Midwives, Doctors and Nurses love Snugabell Belly Beads, using them in both group and individual settings. One LC shared that Belly Beads doubled as a toy for a toddler sibling during a consult. Another felt they were pretty enough to wear as a necklace, which as a bonus kept them handy and secure.
- HYPOALLERGENIC – “Thank you so much for offering this great opportunity to breastfeeding support groups. I was floored and ecstatic to receive a set of Belly Beads. The homemade set I had been using were falling apart and I could not touch it to pass it around as I am allergic to latex and it contained a rubber ball. This has worked out beautifully and eased the minds of several mothers at our meetings since receiving it.” ~ Testimonial from Michelle D.