This bundle includes:
This nourishment box is a great option to support new parents who are looking for a delicious way to support a healthy gut and balance out mood.
1. Epic Sipping Bone Broth: This popular chicken bone broth is collagen rich, soothing to the gut and full of protein. (gluten free, paleo friendly)
2. Happy Belly Tea: A warming blend of yummy herbs! Perfect as a spicy alternative to caffeinated teas. Gives your belly a great big hug! Consisting of 8 Organic herbs that are excellent for nursing parents looking to have an enjoyable nutritive cup of tea. Organic Raspberry leaf, Organic Nettle Leaf, Organic Milky Oat Tops, Organic Chamomile flowers, Organic Dried Ginger, Organic Cinnamon Chips, Organic Linden Leaf and Flower, Organic Cardamom. (organic)
3. Heart shaped Tea Wand: Enjoy the perfect cup of tea or coffee with this stainless steel heart-shaped tea infuser – an easy way to brew an individual cup of tea, or small pot from loose tea leaves.
4. Collagen & Probiotic Matcha Sachet (3): On the go nutrition with this superfood blend with ceremonial grade matcha, coconut with MCT’s grass-fed hydrolyzed collagen peptides, symbiotic blend of pre & probiotics.
5. Organic Ashwagandha Powder: Ashwagandha is a robust restorative herb for postpartum support.
6. Fermented Honey Garlic: A staple in any kitchen, this deliciousness has many uses. The live cultures will help digestion and assist with absorption of nutrients.
7. The Postpartum Kitchen’s Digital Recipe Book: Beyond Bone Broth: Essential Recipes for the Early Postpartum – Small Batch Wellnesses tried and true recipes recommended for the first days as a parent. Created by Holistic Postpartum Nutritionist, Meg Whithed of Small Batch Wellness, Purposeful Nourishment and The Postpartum Kitchen, these straightforward staples are perfect for prepping your own pantry for when baby arrives.
*This box supports 3 small businesses
**Each box is subject to availability and may need to substitute items of equal or greater value.
***These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Gift Card Details
This only applies to bundles that include gift cards for services. All gift cards include suggested services however flexibility is key when pregnant and transitioning to motherhood so mamas are able to use their gift cards on ANY of our wellness experiences and consultations. Click here for wellness experiences available to you!
When bundles or gift cards are purchased, you will receive an email with your gift card details and instructions within 48 hours of the purchase. You can start booking your self-care, classes and support as soon as you receive the gift card.
Please allow a minimum 3-4 weeks to ship bundles. Products may be substituted based on availability and you will be notified prior to shipping.